Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines - I feel so loved - then they robbed me blind

Woke up to the sound of my son saying he loves me, such a wonderful way to start the day.

The husband had bought me a card, its huge, lacking thought and sentiment but typical bloke thinking size matters.

I hurry to get dressed and leave house for the school run, my daughter reaches the car ahead of me and turns to me horrified, we've been broken into. Theyve taken loads.

The kids ipods that were hidden away, laptop in boot, mummys naughty toy bag even!

So day has been spent dealing with the aftermath and calming children down as it seems the thieves entered the house for my keys.

Nightmare! :(

3 comments:

nitebyrd said...

How awful! (((hugs))) Such a violation for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

not the naughty toy bad!!!!!! no. seriously, sorry to hear this. it sucks! it's happened to me and you feel raped.

Mikki said...

That really blows:(

However, my twisted little mind has conjured this wonderful image of some loot happy bloke opening that naughty toy bag last and being 1) disappointed he didn't stick around to meet the lovely, kinky lass 2) absolutely shocked and horrified 3) trying to puzzle what, exactly, is to be done with /that/ little thing -there-.

It really, really blows that this has happened to you guys, on top of everything else, but maybe some dark, tittering corner of your mind can find those same puzzled, revolted, or disappointed faces worth a half instant of 'silver lining' thought.