Search This Blog

Thursday 24 November 2011

4th day of Mum being drunk, so tired of it all but now my brother after only 1 week of 'I will fix this as your failing' has washed his hands of it.

Their house has sold and looks like they will be out before Xmas which is great news for Dads sanity and health but I fear it means I'm going to have Mum to deal with, try and buy her a house and sort the moving. She's refusing to even look at the moment, adamant she will be dead so no house will be needed.

I'm at YSL's place, he will be home shortly, I can't face talking about all this, it's eaten my week already and we only have an hour or so together. I so need to be held.

2 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

We have said it before and we're sure we'll say it again, but you're very lucky to have YSL to get you through all of this. You two appear to be made for each other, and your ability to lean on him during difficult times is a wonderful thing.

Anonymous said...

You're not invisible. I see you, YSL sees you, all your friends see you for the wonderful person you are. You don't deserve such pain.

xxx Jilly (lots of love)