Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Go check me out on Real World!

"A few years ago I had an affair.  It wasn't something I had planned...but it was amazing because someone actually wanted me. I'd forgotten what that felt like. Since then, I've enjoyed other affairs.

I do not seek a new partner. I do not wish to introduce a new person to my children because their lives are at such a key stage of growing up. But I came to realization some years ago - I had lost myself. When I am with my lover, I am me. They hold me, they see me, they listen to me. It keeps me smiling and make me have a feeling of self worth.  I feel whole again."

That's just a snippet of what I participated with NV on "He Said She Said" in Real World.  Go check me out!

1 comment:

Playfully Yours said...

I truly missed that whole conversation today. By the time I get off work you guys are done.
But you know some of my thoughts. I support your decision because that is what you need.
PY