Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 February 2010

and i thought i covered it up well

My children attend many dance classes and I am great friends with the owners of the dance school and some of the mums, I'm the one that gets things organised. I'm the loud one the kids listen too.

To go along with the image of the confident mum you have to hold the thought that I'm fuller figured, work in the creative sector but hold senior positions so I dress loud but professional.

So I turn up at dance in my work attire, knee high 5" boots, lace stockings, a low cut black wrap dress and hair up, make up on full tilt. All other mums are in sweat pants or jeans and t's. I'm chatting away to one of the girls who ask why and how I always look so glam when the owner chirps up yes how come you are, we are all running a book on you being a dominatrix and if your not you should be!

I laughed so much, seems the sexual nature is hard to hide. she even offered the use of the basement if i need premises!

No comments: