Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 February 2010

can the week get any worse?

Just lost a major business investment, one of my favourites but alas the recession is cruel and currency has crippled them.

Just back in from work, (altough did take a break for a dance class) its 10.30pm. Told husband my bad news when I cam home, he shrugged and told me to turn lights off and check front door before I come up to bed. Silly really I wanted a hug but I wont ask for it. Not anymore.

before the bed news hit I did enjoy a pamper, got hair done, colour and cut to try and boost my mood in the middle of a hard week, tomorrow im getting my nails done... Im high maintenence but self maintained x

Tonight I so need to spoon with my lover, fall asleep in his arms as he strokes my hair.

2 comments:

Indi said...

Somethimes all we need is a hug, I've stopped asking for them too. Men can be so unfeeling some times, n I don't have a woman at the moment either, they too can be a pain in the preverbial! Any how es to pamper ourselves is sometimes the only answer to make us feel good. What colour hair n eyes you got? I'm a blond with blue eyes, although after a 5a.m start this morning for work at 6, my eyes are now bloodshot! Enjoy our evening n weekend. I beleive Durham is a lovely city.:)

heelsnstocking said...

Im 6ft with dark auburn hair and blue eyes and yes durham is lovely and men lack empathy... big style! (happy to be proven wrong) x