Search This Blog

Friday 5 February 2010

friday.....I hate fridays

The start of another weekend looms. Upside is that I still have 2hours of hiding left but after that I have the weekend from hell ahead.

My brother and his family are up and that alone is a challenge never mind spending extended time alone with the husband.

We make sibbling rivallry look like childs play. Now he has children not only does he want to compete with me he wants his children to be taller, stronger, prettier in the grandparents eyes. It sort of amuses me as he stresses about it and I see past it all. Its a shame he does it as I think it puts a barrier with the children instead of allowing them to develop there friendships naturally.

Mum confessed this morning that shes been drinking again, she forgets she rang me pissed and told me already! at least it allowed me to clear the air with her as I hate the lies that come with every bottle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah for me it was the husband that drinks ..still does but not my problem anymore

heelsnstocking said...

its a horrid thing to deal with as its like living with 2 people dont you think? x