Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 January 2011

In agony

I had a bit of a fall..,


Leg is sore and won't be attempting any ontop stuff for a long while!
Hurt shoulder as well. I was sober!

It was Friday I came in from a meeting at 1 and then we had some frozen rain happened, I dashed out to go for kids at 3 and the front step was black ice ( yes ouch).
I landed badly and knee cap and leg dislocated. PA heard me scream came out and shouted for my husband.

I'm lay there in agony, trying to get up....

Get this.., hubby goes to garage and gets salt walks back into house, goes to kitchen to get shoes on, I'm crying out in pain, he stops and to my pa's disbelief he cleans the kitchen benches down then heads out to help me!!!!!

I manage to get up and hop in the house, PA says 'what about the kids',
hubby says.., "shall I help you to the car"

I say "I don't think I can drive" leg has gone black n blue, I'm bleeding and can't walk.

Hubby says "how do you know if you don't try"

PA looks like her head will pop and offers to go collect the kids, I thank her kindly and suggest that the husband might like to help!!!!



6 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I hope you're feeling better now and didn't do any permanent damage.

PY said it - you're husband is an ASS, with a capital A.

Gucci Mama said...

GodDAMMIT that makes me so angry. Probably because I've lived very similar nightmares.

I hate that he treats you like that.

I hope you feel better soon! (Did they give you some fun pain pills at least??)

Nolens Volens said...

Why don't you speak with the police about spousal abuse? THAT is what happened.

Hedone said...

Yummy I have so much to say to your pin-headed hubby; none of it good.

Have you ever seriously considered that he has some sort of brain damage, mental condition that prevents him from understanding reality or acting appropriately?

I am being totally serious 'cause he's a complete fuck-wad!

Anonymous said...

no kidding. i am tending to agree with hedone. poor you. hope you are healing.

Leah said...

I'm kinda with Hedone on this Yummy. It resembled the some of the behaviours of Asperger's. Just saying .....