Search This Blog

Friday 8 October 2010

Update

Firstly I had something to smile about... Daughter got 3 awards today at school and invited to audition for the British youth ballet so I am uber proud mum.

Mum went to the doctors and asked for help so I feel like positive progress happened. I let her see the kids briefly, I suppose as a reward us the kids were worried and wanted to see her.

I ended my day in the arms of an old friend who I hadn't seen for a very long time. I needed it after the past week, he held me so tight.

3 comments:

Hedone said...

Congrats to your daughter.

I hope the progress with your Mom continues.

I an uber-happy that someone was there to meet your needs, hug you, hold you.

-H

inherservice said...

Sometimes a hug can be the most intimate thing on Earth!

Playfully Yours said...

How awesome about the awards your daughter received. She has an incredible mom to help her achieve such recognition.
I am so glad you had some arms to be in, you deserve it.

PY