Search This Blog

Monday 4 October 2010

Waiting for the ambulance and the police

Mothers lost the plot, looks like I'm going to have to section her again. I'm outside, it's raining, it's hiding the tears.

Trying to keep the kids out of the way but the little one is worried why the paramedics are on the drive.

The medic thinks she might be having a mental health issue, I think she is drunk but I'd love to be proved wrong.

It's dads birthday, he shouldn't be deLing with this. Today he closed the doors on his company for the last time and this is what he came home too.

Putting my life on eBay ..... Any bids? Anyone want this crap?

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hugs, my darling girl. I hope things work out.

Playfully Yours said...

Oh honey. My heart goes out to you....use it for as long as you need it.

Hugs Hugs and more hugs

PY

nitebyrd said...

I'm so sorry you have to deal with all this. Your mother definitely has mental health issues along with the alcoholisim. Getting her committed is a good thing.

My hear breaks for your father. (((HUGS))) and sending you some good thoughts.