Search This Blog

Sunday 6 November 2011

Frustrated

Sorry haven't posted over here in a while, been busy with work, family and falling in love.

Rest assured life is still mad, mother has ran away to other side of the world, this week Dad was burgled, hubby's car was broken in to and I found a lump.

Business as usual!

Off to hospital tomorrow for a biopsy, I'm sure it's nothing but still hard not to worry. The appointment was origionally last week but I had to move it. The night before the origional appointment YSL (my lover) messaged me telling me he would be thinking of me, letting me know he cares, hubby hasn't even asked how I got on and it's driving me mad that something that could be serious doesn't even concern him enough to check am I ok.

I've been there with a couple of my friends to do the hand holding and distracting while waiting for these appointments and whilst they know I'm there tomorrow there's no offer of a hand to hold from anyone.

My frustration isn't due to the gravity of the appointment, I've delt with greater problems and I'm not going to worry until there is something to worry about. It's down to how one way my relationships seem to be, me supporting them but no support or care reciprocated.

I asked a friend why once before and she said I always seem to cope so well and not seem bothered by stuff. Perhaps I put too much of a happy front on as today i feel like crumbling into a heap but I doubt anyone would guess.

Thankfully one person cares and does more than his fair share of being there for me these days.

3 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Take care, girl. Sending you some good thoughts and (((hugs))). It's good to know you have YSL in your life.

V said...

Yummy, I feel your frustration. In fact, I think we are leading parallele lives. This post could have been written about me...from the reasons nobody reciprocates, to the hubby issues, to having that one person that cares and even, believe it or not, to the lump and biopsy this week. So trust me - I understand and you are not alone. Even if your 'real' friends can't see your need, your virtual ones do and we're here to listen anytime!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

All the best with the biopsy.