Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 May 2010

the week got worse

Just in the midst of dealing with the parents the husband decided to remove his head from the sand and deal with our marriage. The first week ever I haven't wanted to deal with it... sods law.

He shouted at me for 3 hours, I tried to say silent and let him get it out but in the end it was too much. He told me I was lazy and selfish. I am so not. I do so much I just do it without complaint. I do it because it needs to be done not because its a score tally.

We manged to resolve by 3am that we didn't agree. At least we agreed to that and despite his previous turn downs he has agreed to go to counselling. I don't know if it will fix it but it will mean he doesn't shout at me.

He thinks I'm with holding sex from him now to hurt him. I told him that I cant just switch back on what took 3 years to turn off. I cant let him reset the clock to zero and for it to be bad sex without any affection. I'd rather do without.

I said if you think I am hurting you after 1 turn down and 1 week why can't you see that after years of it on so many occasions of turn me down and laughing at me can you not see the hurt you have given me?? he tells me I'm bending his words. I think that its just the other side to the argument and it needs discussing.

Counselling is to start next week allegedly but at this point all I want is for them to say I've tried and its OK to fail.

1 comment:

DCHY said...

Let's see how counselling turns out.