Search This Blog

Monday 9 August 2010

Im Back

Hello *big waves*

I'm back, I made it!

Not sure if I'm still sane, others will have to judge that. I have to say I don't feel like Ive had a holiday. I have cooked and cleaned for two brats and my 2 children. The husband and mother behave exactly how I thought they would.

My Father arrived a week early and added to the mad house and the work load. I hadn't realised that my mother was allergic to the kitchen.

The husband was a lazy twat and we had a few rows down to his parenting skills, he doesn't get that being the fun daft parent only score points with the kids when its enjoyable... get this...

The son, who at best meets the world with his head, he is more than a tad accident prone but he bounces well. This day he slips on the stairs and tumbles down a few. The husband is only 2 or 3 feet away playing on the Wii, the son lies there crying holding his head and elbow. Guess what happened next

a) he rushes to his aid
b) he shouts for me and I deal with child
c) he turns and says this game only has 20 seconds to go, just wait

I shall post the answer in comments so it is a nice surprise for you...

4 comments:

heelsnstocking said...

yep im afraid it was C! thankfully I heard it all and was on my way to care anyway x

Leah said...

The description Dipshit springs to mind!

Anonymous said...

*shakes head in disgust*

That's beyond sad.

-H

DCHY said...

Tell him that he has set the nadir for dads everywhere. Hand him the dictionary...I suspect he is too stupid to comprehend that word and I don't want you wasting your breath explaining as you would to a child...