Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 October 2010

And then my brother turns up

It's so simple to solve all this mess apparently. Seems me and dad are doing the wrong thing.

If only we had my brothers wisdom that he has gained living some 300 miles away. That brilliant insight into what is happening must be such an advantage!!

FFS!

He believes she won't do it again. Really? That simple eh? Ah well I suppose I should apologise for not believing her. There was me going by experience and figuring that the last dozen times she promised she wouldn't, that she would never do it again, that she would rather die than drink and hurt people.

Hey I must of got it wrong this time?

It's enough to make you drink!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Oh so bloody typical is that! Remain cynical, you and your dad are right.

Gucci Mama said...

Oh, there's just nothing better than a buttinsky from afar who has little grasp of the reality of the situation, is there?

Ugh.

As if what you're dealing with isn't enough, then you have that kind of jackassery on top of it.

I hope it gets better.

nitebyrd said...

Send your mother to live with your brother for awhile. A long while.

Playfully Yours said...

If it is so simple then he will take her back home with him and make her ALL better.
FFS

PY

DCHY said...

Yep, you gotta love the clueless releatives. ;)