Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Birthday predictions for tomorrow, pessimist or realist?

Kids will of made me something wonderful

Hubby wont of got me anything

Mother will call up begging for forgiveness

Kids will cuddle me loads and complain that Daddy didn't get me anything

I will end up making tea, doing housework and homework

Dad will text me to say Happy Birthday because he is frightened to call if Mum is around

I had planned to go away with my best friend to celebrate at the weekend but it turns out that hubby has cancelled it on my behalf as his sister is coming up with her family, so looks like no fun for me :( (so annoyed about this my head might explode)

3 comments:

DCHY said...

Ah, go away anyway. It is YOUR birthday. Do whatever you want to do. His fault for not consulting with you on visitors. :)

Playfully Yours said...

You are a realist and you always have something to look forward to as long as I am around.
Hugs and birthday wishes to you.....

PY

Hedone said...

Hmm. I would still have gone. It's your celebration and you deserve it. His sister can come another time OR she can still come and visit with the rest of the family.