Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Life update

Still no change with mum, she refuses to accept any responsibility and I'm not budging an inch on it.

Lifes hectic, the new company is steaming ahead also had 2 job offers, one of which would have me all over the world. I'm tempted but not sure if it's right for the children.

Last week the daughter didnt get chosen at an audition, she was heart broken. I hated seeing her so defeated as she danced so well but there were hundreds there and they were only looking for a handful.

Thankfully at school the very next day she won a talent show, voted by her teachers and fellow pupils, she even made her teacher cry when he saw her perform swan lake.

This weekend they are in a show, I'm so excited for them. I will let you know how they get on. I help produce the show so mad busy sewing, making, planning and panicking. Dress rehearsals went to plan though so fingers crossed for Sunday.

And hope Mums threat not to go see the show is an empty threat as the kids will be devastated.

3 comments:

DCHY said...

If your mom doesn't go, it will show your kids how petty and small-minded their grandmother is. THEN, let's hope that her hubby finally wakes up and says to her, "Foul! That was so wrong of you! I will not be part of that anymore."

Hedone said...

Tell kids "break a leg"

I hope your Mum gets it together enough not to disappoint her grand kids.

Playfully Yours said...

Tell those girls to do their best--ALWAYS.

Proud mom you are. Can't wait to hear about it.

PY