Search This Blog

Thursday 27 January 2011

Is it just me!

I seem to be living directly under gods toilet today.. someone keeps dropping shit on me from high!

Another company I have looks like its going to go. got a phone call this morning for an urgent meeting with one of the directors, I wish he had told me sooner but I think he has left it too late to rescue. Next few days I need to get head down and try and sort. I need to secure a retail contract or something pretty damn quick anyway.

I get back and best mate is already at the house she puts kettle on and blurts she has cervical cancer.. that was probably the lowest point of the day but I cheered her up and think i have her positive and focused now.

Mum and Dad had a huge fight, he went to doctors this morning and has been told to give up work or die. So he goes home tell mum he has to get rid of the stress in his life so she goes off it, he doesnt get to finish the sentence. She thinks its about her, its quite funny really because she made it about her. Dad comes to my house in pieces. I try to pick the pieces up and pull him back together.

In the meantime we both get an email from our biggest client to say contract is cancelled and he cant pay us. oh the joy!

then the joy continues

Dad gets back home to find mum on the floor anfter having a bad fall... think she was drunk but I wasnt there to be sure, but lets face it im not going to be wrong am I?

So I have a little bit of a tension headache tonight... I could do with a hug and a back rub... and perhaps a new life!

4 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

I wish I could give you a hug and a backrub and a new life!

Hang in there, sweets. I have to believe things will begin to look up soon.

nitebyrd said...

Oh!Hun, you need a long vacation away from it all! (((hugs)))

Leah said...

Oh dear sweetie....I know you can't, and won't do it, but wouldn't you just like to tell them all to bugger off??

Can't get much worse for you can it with everything else you have going on. Let's hope from this point, the only way is up.

Hugs, my darling girl xxxx

Playfully Yours said...

Here is a big hug for you!! I sure hate to hear about losing the contracts and not getting paid.
The sun will shine for you and you deserve it.

PY