Search This Blog

Sunday 2 January 2011

New Years Resolutions

1. Resolve marriage - 2 weeks until marriage counselling starts. The kids are away next weekend Im planning on starting the 'chat' about it with hubby. Ask him what he wants to achieve from it. I have a feeling its going to be a roller coaster ride.

2. Lose weight - an ever ongoing battle but its alway good to start the year with some focus on yourself and your health so Im going to see if I can drop a few pounds before easter. The stress from 1. should help!

3. Get back dancing - I love my dancing but have sacrificed the time for work and the cildren. I want to give myself an hour a week to dance again.


4. get tooth out! got such bad tooth ache since they tried to pull out wisdom tooth and failed. Im in hospital for an operation on the 10th to remove it (chissel it off the jaw to quote the dentist!)

5. Find someone worthy of my affection and trust.

What do you guys plan to achieve in 2011

5 comments:

Florida Dom said...

After reading your last two posts, I want to congrat you for taking the steps that you did and good luck on the marriage counseling. Sorry to hear what you had had to endure. This is why blogging can be so healthy because you have a place to talk about your feelings. Hope your future will be better.

FD

Playfully Yours said...

That tooth thing can be such incredible pain. Good luck on the marriage counseling. Great idea to find out what his expectations are. That is good to lay a foundation.

PY

Anonymous said...

glad to see that the resolutions are focused on you and health, as it seems many others are this year, strangely enough. all the best with them. one of mine is also getting back to dance :)

nitebyrd said...

Good luck with the counselling.

Look up The Paleo Diet, I've been doing it for 6 weeks. Along with the exercise I've lost 12lbs. It's not a bad diet.

Happy New Year!

Leah said...

You're a strong girl....was it you who set up the counselling? I bet it was! Good luck with it, and I sincerely hope it works. A long and rocky road in front of you but at least you're making the effort. I hope you get your rewards xxxx