Search This Blog

Thursday 24 February 2011

could really do with a cuddle

let see if I can get this down and make sense

last week mum got drunk, she got agressive and started threatening me and dad, we tried to calm her down and eventually she fell asleep pissed. She calls at about 5ish and asks if dad is there, before i reply no she launches into that if he is tell him to piss off and never come home again, she starts swearing and being vile. This I can cope with but my daughter was sat on my knee as we did her homework so I got up and walked into the other room and let loose.

I tell her to never contact me again, im done.

The next night I started to make tea, Dad decided to join us at about 6:30 and thought he would give daughter a guitar lesson.

at 7:30 she rings my house and I ignore the call, dad decides to leave and head home, as he arrives home he sees a taxis leaving the estate with her in it, to his disapointment she arrives back seconds later she had decided to come to my house to look for Dad, despite me telling her she was not welcome anymore.

The next day Dad calls me, Mum has forgotten that she even spoke to me, let alone the fact that I dont want her to contact me. Mum calls and leaves message asking to dinner and a girly night.

I ignore the calls, the phone rings relentlessly, Im delivering a talk, part of one of my voluntary days I do for charity and the message rack up. Then my dad starts to leave messages.

He had returned home to find the house full of smoke and the cooker was on with foos all burning away and no sign of Mum. Dad then finds her slupped upstairs and unable to speak. The paramedics are called it looks like she has had a stroke.

She started to get aggressive and the paramendics couldnt deal with her, eventually the sedate her and get her to hospital. After hours of tests and her trying to escape 3 times but she cant walk as it becomes apparent she has snapped her ankle and she is a BIG woman walking on a snapped bone. The blood tests and scans come back.

bearing in mond that the tests were taken many hours after she was first found by dad she was 6 times over the legal limit. Doctirs think she has drank 1 ltr of spirit.

The Doctors were great, he told dad that even he had belive she hadnt drank she had protested at the accusation so much, spouting that she had been dry for nearly a year,they told dad to go home and rest they really looked after him I think they could see how destroyed he was. It looks like the doctors have really got a grip on this and are looking to get her in rehab.

Theyve kept her in hospital. She needs several operations on her ankle and I think they are trying to dry her out and let her see what she has done. This morning she woke up in hospital not knowing how she got there or how she hurt herself.

It looks like my brother has now taken the same stance as me and has cancelled his visit home with his children.

Dads in a mess but today he took a positive step forward, he booked an appointment with a divorce lawyer.

Everyones away, kids and husband are visiting his family, im feeling pretty alone with this and no shoulder to cry on.

I so need a big bear hug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and if i were there i would give you one. good thoughts to you.

Playfully Yours said...

Girl you know my arms are always open to you and for you!!!!!
Stay strong and think happy thoughts knowing the kids have not been there for this.

PY

Nolens Volens said...

Wasn't surprised to hear that you have had enough of her. She probably did all that damage to gain attention and sympathy.

Let's face it, she has lost...and the war is now over for her.