Search This Blog

Monday 15 March 2010

woke up by a power ranger with a box of chocolates

if only that happened everyday!

the power ranger disapeared and returned with a bowl full of breakfast it was a concoction of everything which was so evident when I went downstairs he had grabbed a handful of each cereal and mixed them up! the demonstration of love and affection would take a while to tidy up!!

I returned to the duvet and and was joined by my daughter for a cuddle, she had flicked on a movie and we lay together eating the chocs so cosy and warm.

Domestic duties beckoned and had my mother coming over for lunch. The husband had said he would do it but half hour before anyone was due to turn up the oven wasnt even on. I managed to turn a miricle and serve up a suitable meal of haggis, neeps and tatties, my mums favourite just in time, as the door bell rang the husband appeared and said he would go do dinner!! er no thanks

you may of noticed the lack of inetraction with the husband and it is a true reflection of the day. Nothing said, he was never in the same room unless by chance.

I was struggling to hold back tears all day. I stood hidden in the bedroom with tears flowing down my face, trying my best to hold them in but it was making it worse. My head was full of anger by 3 as we headed to the childs birthday party. I wanted to scream out "nothing has changed" "you have done nothing to fix this so why cat you let me go?"

For 2 hours in company the charade of the perfect family was played, my friend even messaged to say had we sorted ourselves out as he looked tactile and wasnt rude. But no. It was just his act. As we arrived home he sat down to watch the football while I fed and bathed the children, did homework and read stories.

I sat and worked for the rest of the evening to avoid being ignored any further. After a brief conversation with the lover on-line which was not the best as he has been playing games all week and im tired of it and had to make a point... it wasn't the best day to push it with me, I just sat and stared into the abys and let the tears flow again.

No comments: