Search This Blog

Friday 26 March 2010

They make me me

been a bad week. Following last Fridays debacle of my mother going missing she has been drunk more days than sober, i tried to reason and help but now Ive stepped back and leaving her too it. It's hurting too much.

I see my Dad on the edge, unable to cope or express himself. Yet he is the most able and expressive of people. She is killing him.

The Lover has been aloof all week, ill, his cold got so bad his fingers could not work it seems. I'm trying not to react or show my reaction as that is not what our relationship is about but respect is so it's hard not to blurt 'For Fucks Sake' but I'm trying.

Husband has been his usual self, selfish. The children have been amazing and make me smile every day. They are my everything, they make me me.

No comments: