Search This Blog

Monday 26 April 2010

Closure or re-opening the wound??

Been a long weekend but I'm rewarded with 2 nights of being husband and child free!

Such a big decision to make. The lover announced last week that his job has changed and wont be coming up again, so that's it we are done, heart broke and after a week I'm mentally back together again at least on the surface(just), I don't want to cry anymore I'm just numb and aching inside.

He is coming up the country this week half way and wants to meet, see each other for the last time.

What do I do? I know it will hurt saying good bye for what might be forever, it already has been a painful experience, losing a lover and friend is never good and even if we do get to see each other again it would be a once a year thing so regardless this is the end of our relationship.

It already hurts, I want to see him but I don't want to spend the night hurting again.

Am I being selfish not going? Will I regret not seeing him?

No comments: