Search This Blog

Friday 2 April 2010

Domestic goddess

Been baking tonight, chocolate fudge cake in the shape of a pony. its my little girls birthday on Sunday, she will be 9. Next week is her main party for her friends, the one that counts in her world but Sunday we are having a family gathering. I have plans of a great festival of foods and treat, games and dancing. Sounds great doesn't it but sat behind it is a bad dynamic.

1) Dad's leaving Mum no-one knows but me and them
2) My brothers up with his family, to say I dislike him would be the understatement, A long standing position that I can not express to anyone
3) My dad and brother don't get on
4) My Mother's a drunk and will either be sober and grumpy or drunk and annoyingly enthusiastic
5) Me and Hubby aren't speaking

BUT!!!! it's about my princess, I know it, I just hope they remember that otherwise me and her will be in the car and away before they see past there own noses.

No comments: