Search This Blog

Sunday 20 June 2010

an important man in my life

He is a special guy, I don't know what I would do without him. He loves me regardless, he forgives me whatever, he helps me when I need him, he does it without question or trade. He is my Dad.

He turns a blind eye when its needed and he touches my hand to let me know everything is ok without saying a word.

I have looked up to him all my life, he seemed ten foot tall when I was little. These days he seems taller... I know I mean the world to him, everything is mutual

Happy fathers day xx

4 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Oh, what a sweet message for your dad. I am sure he was touched.

FD

Anonymous said...

Very sweet note. Knowing this would make any Dad beam with pride.

I was lucky enough to spend a relaxing Sunday with my Dad.

Leah said...

You're so lucky to have your Dad, and this very special relationship xxxxxx

nitebyrd said...

Father's are like that. Hope he had a good Father's Day with his wonderful daughter.