Search This Blog

Thursday 10 June 2010

what a roller coaster of life

I haven't had a chance to do the post on my other blog as yet but had a really intense session with the therapist (for those not following he is not doing normal therapy... we got naughty together) I had abstained for 10 days so I was pent up and aching when I arrived. I have had a tough few weeks and its hard to keep it all hidden. Towards the end of our session I was so aroused and thoughts of HIM entered my mind, I was blindfolded and with ear plugs in and my face also masked in with gauze so I could switch off and be anywhere. I started to build to a climax, I could tell it was going to be intense but as I came a sudden sense and realisation of not being loved came over me. As I came I burst into tears. I lay there tied up, shuddering from one the most intense orgasms and crying. I felt so silly. It was a response I had no control over it just happened.

Then today, as already posted over on the other blog I had a horrid experience with a jerk, I fled shaking, I could hardly drive for the panic. When I got on the main road the tears started to trickle down my face. Why as such a bright person did I get into that mess???

on the up side....Son won a tennis tournament, daughter passed her bike ability exams

then it was down again....then daughter took ill and threw up all over dance studio.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Aww honey. I need to catch up with your other blog to see what's it's all been about. Keep your chin up if you can. I've sent you a hug xxxx

nitebyrd said...

You've kept your emotions so in check that once you had a chance to release them, the just tumbled out in a torrent. Poor dear!