Search This Blog

Sunday 19 September 2010

Woke up with the husband forcing himself inside me

I had taken loads of painkillers to try and sleep and had a cheeky whiskey last night, I was so tired and needed to sleep despite the pain from my wisdom tooth.

It was about 2am when I was woken by the husband, he was already inside me, grunting and starting to fuck me. I screamed at him and got up. It has been nearly 18 months since we last had sex, why on earth he thought I would have sex in such a manner when he has made no effort what so ever to have sex consciously.

I sat in the bathroom crying, he was fast asleep again. This morning he says he cant remember and that he was sorry, I told him I felt very upset that he had done it when he knows where we are. I told him he has no right to have sex with me and no right to just take it from me.

6 comments:

inherservice said...

{{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

I have to leave this anonymously because I don't want any of your other readers to know who I am. I've only told one person this in my whole life. So, sorry about the anonymous thing, I don't mind YOU knowing, I just don't want anyone else to.

Anyway.

I know EXACTLY. My marriage is in much the same place as yours and about a year ago my husband forced me, out of the blue, after no intimacy for almost a year before that, when he was drunk. It was horrifying to feel so violated by him of all people.

And I got pregnant. I've had several miscarriages, but that one was the only one I felt some relief over. Which, of course brought on its own feelings of guilt and shame, but still. I was relieved in the midst of the pain of yet another failed pregnancy.

So I know what you're feeling and I hate that you have to feel it. I hate that you're going through this.

I'm so so sorry for what you continue to have to face. This is no way to live. I hope we can both find a way to fix this.

Love to you.

Leah said...

Oh darling girl.....I'm so sorry. You and Anonymous both need a hug xxxxx

Playfully Yours said...

My heart goes out to you!

He would NEVER again be in the same bed as I!!!

Lots of hugs to you
PY

nitebyrd said...

I'm so sorry you had to experience this. It's wrong on so many levels.

(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Maybe you shouldn't sleep naked at this point.