Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 July 2010

I need a hug

cant even begin to explain what a bad few days Ive had personally, Ive been distracting myself with thoughts of the weekend and blogging. Today things got worse, both at work and family.

Things just got too much for me today and I left work early. The tears keep appearing and I don't know what to do I feel like if I let them out they wont ever stop. I can't show anyone I'm failing so badly they are all relying on my to keep them strong but nobody is checking on me. It seems to be a one way street instead of a circle of support. Maybe I'm just being selfish and not seeing it.

I just wanted one thing positive to come from today, I'm sat alone, sat in totally dispair and cant find what it could be. Wishing the kids weren't away tonight as I could really do with a hug without questions as I dont have the answers for myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweetie I wish I could give you a real hug but for now it will have to be a virtual one. You can always email me if you want a shoulder to cry on

Hugs

sn x

nitebyrd said...

(((hugs))) Virtual, yes but sincere.

I totally understand your feelings and NO, you're not being selfish.

Anonymous said...

Across the ocean...

(((HUGS)))