Search This Blog

Monday 5 July 2010

Took TRIP to Amsterdam, FELL for Dutch

Obviously this week I will spilling the naughty stuff on the other blog but I need to put the other 'stuff' down, I need to try and put some order to it all.

I was so nervous leading up to this weekend worried I would be a let down, I knew he was such a great guy and felt a fell far short of him. It seems he harboured the same worries.

It was such a relief to see him at the airport, right up to that moment I thought it was all going to be a cruel joke.

Sat in the taxis the way he looked at me said it all. The relief must of been evident, I could feel myself melt, he touched my hand and took hold of me, it was like electricity flowing.

When we got to room and we drew close together, he held me so tight, I felt like he couldn't pull me close enough, it mirrored how I felt. Every moment felt so intimate, when he came he held me, when he sensed I need to be held while cumming he wrapped himself around me. At one point on Saturday night I cried when cumming, it was so intense and I was in such a raw emotional state, my soul was lay naked along with me, I let go and came and allowed my emotions to follow. I lay in his arms feeling so wanted, I hope it was right.

Early hours of Sunday morning as we settle down to spoon and sleep, my mind was racing, we were now entering the last few hours together and I wanted more. I needed to know if this weekend was it? did I stand the chance of becoming his lover or were we to be back at friends. I got brave and asked, he said he wanted to do this again.

I'm trying my best not to keep thinking about it but all my thoughts are consumed by him and I don't understand yet what he wants, I don't mean that I expect a full relationship from him, we are miles apart and I cant disappear to Europe every other weekend, and there is that minor detail of a husband I have. But for me this weekend was more than sex, I felt we connected, I hope he feels the same too.

Regardless of the fluffy details though this weekend I know I have a friend, I know I want to spend more time with him whatever the terms.

5 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Having a connection on a friendship/caring level can be as important as the sexual part. I do hope that Dutch will give that to you.

Anonymous said...

*applause*

How wonderful that this weekend was emotionally fulfilling, that makes the sex and the memories that much more delicious!

-H

Nolens Volens said...

That's quite a weekend you had there and how you felt connected to him. That's quite an accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

I've been following your story for awhile, mostly at the other blog, and I've never commented, but I just wanted to say that I know exactly what you're saying here. I get it. I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

heelsnstocking said...

nitebyrd - yes I feel whatever else happens we deepend our friendship this weekend. I was worried it could of damaged it.

Hedone - *blush at crowds applause* and yes such delicious memories, i hope you are enjoying hearing them

Nolens - it was so wonderful, perfect in fact, there is nothing I would change

Anon - Thanks for commenting nice to know there are other out there! I hope I get the answer I'm looking for if not Im satisfied with friendship status as he is such a great guy.