Search This Blog

Friday 30 July 2010

Laughing so hard

So I was at having dinner the wine is flowing and I'm chatting with my mother (she isn't drinking) the flies are annoying us, they come in late at night. Without saying a word I hit one on the table. We cheered and continue talking.

Then another fly goes past me, it lands near me, without thinking I strike it hard.

My mum spat her dinner out and starts laughing, the husband screams as he hit the floor and calls me a useless fucker for the side-on strike to the head. Oooops the fly was on his head!!!

Still laughing now!

4 comments:

Playfully Yours said...

OMG that is priceless. Damn where is a camera when you need one.

inherservice said...

Been slipping something into his hair oil? lol

nitebyrd said...

LOL! If anyone needs a smack upside the head, fly or not, it's your husband. Well, my ex could use one too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh that IS funny. :D :D

Are you sure there was a fly? ;-)

-H