Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2010

and he wonders why

I have a good job, actually no, I have a brilliant job. I'm admired and respected. I'm decisive and a good leader.... so why do I put up with the shit at home?

last night we had friends over and the husband started to berate me. Calling me, embarrassing me. All I did was apologise for him and take it! This morning he said he could remember and that he would apologise to our friends when he sees them... where is my apology??? it seems I don't deserve one.

Do you think luggage is a good valentines gift?? currently looking for a sorry you are leaving card to go with it... I wish I had the strength.

3 comments:

Ronjazz said...

I get the impression that you do, indeed, have the strength to do, but not the wherewithal. You want your ducks in a row to get it done. Well...from what I see, if I may, it just might be time to talk to those who can help you. No one, NO ONE should have to be treated as such in their own home.

Anonymous said...

sounds like the classic sign of verbal domestic abuse.

I beleive that you do have the strength to end all this and when the right moment comes along you will have the strength to do it just like I did

heelsnstocking said...

Thanks guys, and yes ron your intuition is correct I do need everything to be right. The day you have kids you give up the right to be totally selfish but now its becoming the right decission for them also x