Search This Blog

Monday 15 February 2010

escaped the weekend

I did the equivalent of drunk and dial, I got totally off my face and emailed! Never a good start to a weekend.

I told HIM I'd had enough, yet again he had told me he would be online and I agreed to be there. Yet again he stood me up! this time his wife wasn't home he had just gone out. Now don't get me wrong I don't care if he goes out or what he does I dont own him, I just care that he asked me to be there and I was, he didn't have the common decency to text or email to say his plans had changed.

Back to the husband....

I was wrong to panic that he would ask for sex, he never touched me, he never tried to even kiss me all weekend, with an exception of a kiss on the cheek as he passed over a perfunctory valentines card.

He got me flowers and chocolates and immediately took the huff that I hadn't got him anything. I promptly reminded him that last year he didn't get me anything and in his defence last year he had said that we were past needing to get gifts for each other on such days and he didn't get me anything for Xmas not even a gift or card from the kids to Mummy. Again I don't care so much that he didn't, but it bothers the hell out of me that he thinks he is now the injured party and has not stopped mentioning it since.

Im back at work now and pleased of the sanctuary. I'm fortunate to work with my best friend and whilst she only knows one side of me its enough for anyone to cope with... that stated she does say im the most entertaing and sexy of people she knows (and she doesnt know the half of it)... I must be paying her too much!!

No comments: