Search This Blog

Sunday 28 February 2010

Im Back - but limping :-(

Landed late last night and back home to empty house. Kids are away for a few nights with my parents. I'm out with friends today from 12! wine tasting, food then drinking till late, back t mine for a Wii party!!

I shall no doubt regret all as Ive had 3 hours sleep in 3 days due to having a fall while away. Ive dislocated by knee, done some kind of ligament damage and I knocked myself clean out for a few mins. So will have to rethink the foot wear tonight! Outfit will now have to suit riding boots me thinks. That should also hide the swarm of midgie bights that have accumulated this week on what is otherwise nicely tanned legs.

Had an amazing time with the children this week, my daughter is such a beautiful person and i don't just mean to look at. she is graceful, polite, intelligent and humble, she is only 8 yet but played mother to all the small children at the pool side and the disco. share all that she had and took nothing.

My son, wow, he is growing up so much he is 6 and remove the graceful, that he is not and replace with dirt finding and cheeky but again he had shared everything and took pleasure from watching others enjoy his toys. He has entertained everyone and just like me he loves to dance for him life has a rhythm, everything he does has a skip, a wiggle or a foot tap, he says everything he does has a tune in his head... it made me smile so much.

Ive spent a week as a proud Mum.

But.....Confused by the husband, he has gone away as I return home yet he said he was desperate to see me and the kids, again words seem easier than the actions. It worries me the distance he puts between us (inc the children) they complained they missed there grandfather daily, never him.

This time next week my lover returns for 4 days. I'm started to get excited, it's been about 6 weeks since I've been touch or held in any significant way and I so need it. I need to curl up in his arms right now and drift of to sleep knowing I'm cared for.

Off to paint nails, drink a bucket of coffee and polish tan!

No comments: