Search This Blog

Saturday 6 February 2010

foolish love

yet again i stared at the screen hoping for my lover to appear all night. He arrived back in UK this morning and message to say be online....he never appeared.

I like my ability to take people at their word, i do not wish to change that. But for 3 days he has said he will be there, 3 days he has not. Clearly Im a fool. But I'm a fool in love which is hard as I know I would advise any friend to step away and yet I still want him. I just need to make sure he thinks for a moment I dont. I need him to worry he might loose me, his everything he says... clearly Im not but I do so enjoy the fantasy.

I await the excuse, the reason I will forgive him as I know I will, Ive forgiven so many other things already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

difficult place to be

heelsnstocking said...

it is and as ever i forgave him and guess what... he did it again!