Search This Blog

Friday 12 February 2010

Valentines day sucks

I have managed to avoid the last 2 valentines days by working away but alas its a Sunday! I am doomed!

My parents delivered the devastating blow to me, I almost fell to the floor as I felt me knees buckle when they said great news, we are taking the kids out and they can sleep over! My mum added insult to injury by winking and doing an unsavoury hip action for a woman in her 60's!!

Part of the worry is that he will make an effort, silly really but now we have got this far i want him to continue to ignore me. I don't want to be the one the turns him away for sex when he has been doing that to me for years.

I want to be able to say he hasn't, he didn't, he wont and he will not .... as I know that he will think one effort will negate the years of neglect. And it wont, it cant ever.

So operation avoid valentines when into full wing this morning

1) we got free cinema tickets from a supplier! (great sit in silence in a room full of other people, and yes i did go and buy them cash this morning)

2) tampons placed silently in full view on the loo(enough said, he is never going to check!)

3) best friend emergency on standby (she is ready to fake being dumped by fake boyfriend... payment in wine and choc's)

4) have worn glasses all night saying I feel like a migraine is about to start (worst case scenario I go hide in a darkened room at a moments notice... must make sure mobiles are charged so I don't get bored!)

Must say last valentines was so much better, was in UAE, I got asked out by an international footballer and got Paparazzied at a posh function ending up in paper!

No comments: