Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Too little too late

from being ignored to this.... give me being ignored please!

The husband has decided to be full on!!!! I've had 2 days of him touching me and trying to kiss me, I hadn't realised how much I had moved on. I felt violated when he grabbed my bum, I would of welcomed a stray feel from a stranger in a crowded pub more. As for him trying to kiss me on the lips, he hasn't kissed me like that for over a year. I felt suffocated and turned my head. he even asked how my day had been and what my plans were for the weekend.

Last night he was drunk and he tried to touch me while he thought I was asleep, I lay so still and fought back the tears. It hurts that he doesn't consciously want me.

Perhaps he has realised I'm backing away?? perhaps he has counted up what he is going to loose?? perhaps he is feeling guilty?? whatever it is its too little too late, I cant do it anymore, I dont want him anymore.

And whatever it is I have a feeling it is going to bring things to a head this weekend. Cant believe its valentines! that could be great time for it all to end.

My daughter was looking at cards for her Dad and brothers and asked if I was getting daddy one, out the corner of my eye I saw a 'sorry you're leaving card' an idea I had had the other day, it had a picture of cases packed on it, I chuckled for a moment and thought luggage idea would compliment it well! I answered the daughter that there wasn't a card that explained how I felt about Daddy there.

2 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Your comments resonate with me. Not hate exactly but loss of respect and total disinterest in my ex, whom I still live with. Valentine's Day sucks!

heelsnstocking said...

see next post.... my plan to avoid!