Search This Blog

Friday 19 February 2010

away for the week

I'm packed and ready, car coming early tomorrow to collect me and the kids.

Only things outstanding are:

Not speaking to Mother (who is coming with me)
Husband not speaking to me (he isn't coming with me)
Putting the bins out

1st one is an issue... but I think it will resolve itself by either necessity or me hitting the bar getting drunk and telling her to stop moaning and sort her life out.(may be not a great plan as her problem is drink, but its all inclusive so I'm planing on letting my hair down and filling my boots)

2nd one also a slight issue but it will save on phone bills as no point calling him other than to check if there is an international dial tone on his phone as I think he has fucked off to Spain without telling me. If he has, it will be a gift, it will be a catalyst for the end.

3rd.. major issue.... its snowing and i have just painted my toe nails so can only wear flip flops until they dry! I'm sure I will cope or the driver will do them for me.

I think the suit cases are way over weight but been through it a few times and I cant bare to remove anything else. The kids back packs are jam packed to the top I think children's services will be called when the see the torture of them carrying them. As for me, I will be like Heidi, wearing all my belongings. Have even dumped some toiletries and will buy them when I get there so I could have another pair of heels!

posts might be thin on the ground so bare with me, I so need a rest, a tan and some time with the children away from the husband

No comments: